Kansas Statutes Annotated
Updated Through the 2013 Legislative Session
Return to KSA Listing
REVISED UNIFORM LIMITED PARTNERSHIP ACT
Corporate Income Tax
56-1a605. Fees. (a) The secretary of state shall charge each domestic and foreign limited partnership the following fees:
(1) For issuing or filing and indexing any of the documents described below, a fee of $20:
(A) A certificate of amendment of limited partnership;
(B) a restated certificate of limited partnership;
(C) a certificate of cancellation of limited partnership;
(D) a certificate of change of location of registered office or registered agent; and
(E) any certificate, affidavit, agreement or any other paper provided for in this act, for which no different fee is specifically prescribed;
(2) for certified copies, a fee of $7.50 for each copy certified plus a fee per page, if the secretary of state supplies the copies, in an amount fixed by the secretary of state and approved by the director of accounts and reports for copies of corporate documents under K.S.A. 45-204 and amendments thereto;
(3) for each certificate of good standing and certificate of fact issued by the secretary of state, a fee of $7.50;
(4) for a report of record search, a fee of $5, but furnishing the following information shall not be considered a record search and no charge shall be made therefor: name of the limited partnership and the address of its registered office; name and address of the resident agent; the state of the limited partnership's formation; the date of filing of its certificate of limited partnership or annual report; and date of expiration; and
(5) for photocopies of instruments on file or prepared by the secretary of state's office and which are not certified, a fee per page in an amount fixed by the secretary of state and approved by the director of accounts and reports for copies of corporate documents under K.S.A. 45-204 and amendments thereto.
(b) Every limited partnership hereafter formed in this state shall pay to the secretary of state at the time of filing its certificate of limited partnership, an application and recording fee of $150.
(c) At the time of filing its application to do business, every foreign limited partnership shall pay to the secretary of state an application and recording fee of $150.
(d) The secretary of state shall not charge any fees for the documents or services described in this section upon an official request by any agency of this state or of the United States, or by any officer or employee thereof.
History: L. 1983, ch. 88, § 68; July 1.
Return to KSA Listing