Kansas Administrative Regulations
KANSAS DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE -- DIVISION OF A.B.C.
Intoxicating Liquors and Beverages
Employees; registration of same; those prohibited.
14-22-9 Employees; registration of same; those prohibited. (a) Each caterer shall register the caterer's employees who will mix, sell, serve, or dispense alcoholic liquor with the director, on forms supplied by the director, within five days after the employee begins work for the caterer and upon each renewal of the caterer's license.
(b) A caterer shall not employ or continue to employ any person:
(1) who is under the age of 18 years to serve alcoholic liquor;
(2) who is under the age of 21 years to mix or dispense drinks containing alcoholic liquor;
(3) who is under the age of 21 years and is not supervised by the licensee or an employee who is at least 21 years of age;
(4) who has been convicted of a felony or of any crime involving a morals charge in Kansas, any other state or the United States to dispense, mix or serve alcoholic liquor;
(5) who has been convicted within the previous two years of a violation of any intoxicating liquor law of Kansas, any other state or the United States, to dispense, mix or serve alcoholic liquor; or
(6) who is a manufacturer, distributor or retailer or an employee of a manufacturer, distributor or retailer in the capacity of a person registered to mix, serve, sell or dispense alcoholic liquor. (Authorized by K.S.A. 1989 Supp. 41-2634; implementing K.S.A. 1989 Supp. 41-2610 and K.S.A. 1989 Supp. 41-2632; effective, T-88-22, July 1, 1987; effective May 1, 1988; amended July 1, 1991.)
Return to KSA Listing