Kansas Administrative Regulations
KANSAS DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE -- DIVISION OF A.B.C.
Class B Clubs
Intoxicating Liquors and Beverages
Public functions upon licensed premises; when allowed; approval of
14-20-38 Public functions upon licensed premises; when allowed; approval of director. (a) A club shall not open any part of its licensed premises to the public unless it has first received the written approval of the director. All requests for written approval of the director to open the licensed premises to the public shall be accompanied by a sworn statement containing:
(1) The days of the week and hours of those days for which the application is made;
(2) a description of the exact area of the club to be open to the general public;
(3) the statement that no alcoholic liquor or cereal malt beverage will be sold, dispensed or consumed by anyone in the area described during the time indicated;
(4) the date and time that normal club activities will be resumed in the described areas; and
(5) a description of the type of activity to be conducted and by whom.
(b) The use of the licensed premises by the general public shall not remove the area from the jurisdiction of the director. The licensee may be suspended, revoked or fined for any violations of chapter 41 of the Kansas statutes during any public function held on its licensed premises. (Authorized by and implementing K.S.A. 41-2634 as amended by L. 1987, Ch. 182, Sec. 85; effective, T-88-22, July 1, 1987; effective May 1, 1988.)
Return to KSA Listing