Kansas Administrative Regulations
KANSAS DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE -- DIVISION OF A.B.C.
Class A Clubs
Intoxicating Liquors and Beverages
Employees; registration of same; prohibitions.
14-19-24 Employees; registration of same; prohibitions. (a) Each club shall register with the director all employees who will mix, sell, serve or dispense alcoholic liquor. The registration shall be submitted on forms supplied by the director, within five days after the employee begins work for the club and upon each renewal of the club's license.
(b) A club shall not employ or continue to employ any person:
(1) who is under the age of 18 years to serve alcoholic liquor or cereal malt beverage;
(2) who is under the age of 21 to mix or dispense drinks containing alcoholic liquor or cereal malt beverage;
(3) who is under the age of 21 years and is not supervised by the licensee or an employee who is at least 21 years of age;
(4) who has been convicted of a felony or of any crime involving a morals charge in Kansas, any other state or the United States, to dispense, mix or serve alcoholic liquor or cereal malt beverage; or
(5) who has been convicted within the previous two years of a violation of any intoxicating liquor law of Kansas, any other state or the United States, to dispense, mix or serve alcoholic liquor or cereal malt beverage; or
(6) who is a manufacturer, distributor or retailer, or who is an officer, agent, or employee of a manufacturer, distributor, or retailer, in the capacity of a person registered to mix, serve, sell, or dispense alcoholic liquor. This shall not apply to a distributor or a retailer who is an officer, director or board member of a class A club if the distributor or retailer sells no alcoholic liquor to the class A club. (Authorized by K.S.A. 1989 Supp. 41-
2634; implementing K.S.A. 1989 Supp. 41-2610; effective, T-88-22, July 1, 1987; effective May 1, 1988; amended July 1, 1991.)
Return to KSA Listing